Life Happens at Villas at Woodside Ridge
January 19, 2023
Lucky 13! After sitting down for an interview with our fabulous community manager, Patty, she gave us the Top 13 reasons why Villas at Woodside Ridge is the place to call home. We happen to agree, by the way. Ready to learn all about this luxury maintenance-provided community? Let's dive right in.
1) Summit's exclusive award-winning Villas Collection features more standard features in our base price than any other collection. This includes zero entry shower in the primary bedroom, bullnose corners, solid hardcore roman doors, Custom Craft 8" steel backed insulated garage doors, chef's kitchen with built-in appliances and gas cooktop, Mediterranean wrought iron spindles and ornate window casings and trim package, generous landscaping package and more.
2) Mediterranean-styled exterior that includes a concrete barrel roof and 4-sided masonry. You'll have less exterior maintenance required than other types of construction. The HOA maintains lawn care and snow removal. This results in a more aesthetically pleasing, conforming neighborhood that will retain its year-round curb appeal and value.
3) Villas at Woodside Ridge provides regular and frequent opportunities to socialize with your neighbors in both small and large group settings; whether you choose to attend our monthly coffee/donuts meet & greet, community pool party, community block party, or holiday party.
4) Active lifestyle - Walking distance to Lowenstein Park, Rock Island Rail trail and community trails. Also clost to amazing shopping (Bed, Bath & Beyond, Kirklands, Target), dining (Red Door, Bip Bop, Starbucks, On the Border, Shake Shake, Lonestar Steak, Panera, Chili's, Jason's Deli) , fitness (Pilates, yoga) and grocery (McKeavers, Target) at Streets of Pryor & Summit Crossing. We are also close to Summit Fair (JC Penney, Dicks, Noodles & Company, A few short miles to golf at Fred Arbanas Golf course at Longview Lake, Shamrock Hills golf club or Lakewood Oaks Country Club.
5) Summit Homes has a Personal Builder model ensuring you get weekly and timely updates on the progress of your home. Our own Emily Murphy brings a wealth of industry knowledge with her work experience and education.
6) Woodside Ridge is a very desirable subdivision. Last year, in Greater Kansas City, more permits were pulled for Woodside Ridge than any other subdivision, making it #1 in new construction permits pulled.
7) Walking distance to the Woodside Ridge amenity complex with clubhouse, pool, pickleball court, playground and hammock garden.
8) Summit Homes locks in your purchase price - Summit will not come back to the buyer for material cost increases over the build time.
9) We offer 5 ranch floorplans exclusive to the Villas Collection. The lower-level finish is optional.
10) We are convenient to highway access (50HWY, 470HWY) and near the Lee's Summit airport.
11) Lee's Summit public schools have earned the Distinction of Performance Award with perfect scores several years in a row. There are also private school options available in Lee's Summit; Our Lady of the Presentation Catholic School, St Michael the Archangel Catholic High School or Summit Christian Academy.
12) Lee's Summit has excellent healthcare services and access to hospitals, urgent care and health professionals. Check out Lee's Summit Medical Center, Saint Luke's East Hospital or Univ Health Medical Center at Lakewood.
13) Lee's Summit is an amazing place to live. The Parks & Recreation manages 31 parks over 1,200 acres, four community centers and an aquatics center. They host many annual events including Downtown Days, Flights of Fancy Kite Festival, Legacy Blast, Mayor's Tree Lighting, Music in the Park, Oktoberfest, Summit Art Festival, Summit Art Plein Air Festival
With a low-maintenance villa home with year-round lawn care provided, you're free to pursue all that Lee's Summit has to offer and truly enjoy your time.
Visit Villas at Woodside to see for yourself! And for a limited time, Summit offers amazing incentives for anyone ready to buy a completed home. Just ask us about it!
Call or text (816) 326-2909 for more information or stop by our new model location at 2118 NW Ashurst Dr, Lee's Summit, 64081