Life Happens in Hawthorn Ridge
December 19, 2022
If you turn off Pryor Road onto Hook heading east, you'll pass an elementary school, and a farm and then stumble upon this Lee's Summit hidden gem. Hawthorn Ridge is a new home community close to 150 and Chipman, with amazing hilltop homesites and the best location for all Lee's Summit has to offer. Looking for something smaller with maintenance provided? Hawthorn Ridge has it. Looking for a home for your growing family that backs to trees? Hawthorn Ridge has that too. Looking for a community with social events, friendly neighbors and amazing amenities? Look no further.
Want to know more? Here are the top reasons people choose Hawthorn Ridge for their forever home.
- Top schools right outside your door - close to all three (highly ranked) schools
- 1 minute to Hawthorn Hill Elementary school
- 3 minutes to Lee's Summit West High school
- 6 minutes to Summit Lakes Middle school
- City living with a rural feel - surrounded on three sides by acreage properties and mature boundary trees.
- Access to any destination - Less than 7 minutes to retail, grocery, gas, banking, restaurants, recreation, fitness, medical, worship, lake, nature, golf, trails, parks, etc.
- Diverse homes and homesite variety – something in every size, style, feature and maintenance provided options too.
- Peace and quiet – literally quieter than any other new home community in Lee’s Summit (hear for yourself).
- Experiences – an active Social Committee/Event Planning committee ensures that Hawthorn Ridge provides experiences (ladies' nights, movies at the pool, Halloween haunt, food trucks, easter egg hunt, pool parties, chili cook-offs, cookie exchanges, white elephant party, etc.).
- It's a shiny penny – all of our homes are less than 3 years old, all built to the same quality standards, and aren’t connected to older homes or neighboring communities that detract from Hawthorn Ridge’s aesthetic appeal.
- Walk to your heart's content – the neighborhood loop is almost exactly 1 mile round trip with no unnecessary traffic, making it perfect for walkers.
- Size matters – With only 204 home sites total, Hawthorn Ridge is neither too large or small, and the square footage area of our community pool relative to the number of homes is greater than almost all other communities in and around Lee’s Summit.
- Do you want privacy? We’ve got privacy! Hawthorn Ridge currently has 37 homesites and/or inventory homes backing to greenspace and/or trees and privacy.
Visit Hawthorn Ridge to see for yourself! And for a limited time, Summit offers amazing incentives for anyone ready to buy a completed home or one from scratch. Just ask us about it!
Call or text (816) 326-2909 for more information or stop by Hawthorn Ridge at 1533 Arbor Creek, Lee's Summit, MO 64082