Join the Summit Family
When you purchase a Summit home, you're not just getting a new house. You're choosing a home that was expertly crafted from the ground up and was built within a community developed with you in mind. We sat down with some of our homeowners to find out why they chose Summit Homes and what they love most about their new home and community.
- Sometimes life's biggest moments happen at the same time! Meet Debi & Nicole. Nicole's family was expanding and needed more space. Debi and her husband are living that empty nester dream but wanted to be close to family. Nicole found the perfect homesite in Foxwood Ranch. It didn't take too much convincing to get her mom and dad to make the move from Nebraska and build a home next door.
Mother & Daughter Turned Neighbors
- Hear why Chance, Amber and their 5 kiddos decided to build another Summit home in Ridgewood Place at Chapman Farms.
The Bush Family
- Let's welcome the Millers to Holly Farms! We're so excited that they moved in and snagged their gorgeous Moorefield when they did! Welcome home, Cullen and Alea!
- Meet Kurtis & Brianna! They built a Summit home in our Waukee community of Stratford Crossing. Let's learn more about their experience at our Design Studio, our personal builders and why Kurtis is a perfect neighbor.
Kurtis & Brianna
- Our Personal Builder went above and beyond to get our home prepared for move-in. He wanted the home as perfect as we did. Very, very impressed with his commitment to us and our home.
Ryan & Holy
- We sat down with David & Tracy to hear about their recent experience building a home with Summit. This was actually David's second time building with us! They chose Manor at Woodside Ridge for several reasons - they loved the community, and walking trails and the design of the home was perfect for their lifestyle. Hear a little more about their experience!
David & Tracy
- "We loved the accessibility that the Somerset floorplan provided with most of our living spaces that we need all on one level. With two bedrooms, laundry room, deck and all the other main living spaces upstairs, it checked all the boxes for the type of a layout that we were looking for as we were getting older. With that being said, it also gave us the lower level to expand out when we had family visiting. The additional two bedrooms, bathroom and large family room, are perfect for entertaining and give guests a place of their own too."
Donna & Dennis
- We love our new Summit Homes Home! We lived in our former Waldo Home for forty-sixyears, raised our three sons there and carry with us lots of wonderful treasured memories!! So our home-building journey has, at times, been an emotional one; however, we could not be happier with our new beautiful Summit Home! Thanks to the kindness and caring approachof the Summit Homes Team, we can attest to the process being a great experience and as said earlier, we could NOT be happier with our new Summit Home and we are grateful beyond measure for this next chapter of our lives to begin!
Connie & Paty
- Zack and Nicole are building a Riverside in the brand new phase of Foxwood Ranch! Congrats, you guys! You picked a fantastic community and even better home plan. Let's get this build party started!
Zach & Nichole
- Thomas, Joyce and Milka just claimed a GORGEOUS Winchester in Southpointe. Congratulations! You're going to love it in Southpointe.
Thomas, Joyce and Milka