Life Happens in Foxwood Ranch
December 13, 2022
Foxwood Ranch is a new home community in Johnson County, Kansas. With several homesites available and a great location to both I-69 and I-169 for an easy commute, it's a great option for those looking for a country feel with city conveniences. There are so many reasons to make Foxwood home. Here are the top ten!
1. The sense of community shines! Neighbors take pride in their homes, the community, and their fellow neighbors. The homeowners who live here will tell you this is what attracted them to Foxwood Ranch. When you drive through, you'll see beautiful homes, children playing, and neighbors interacting. There is such a welcoming vibe.
2. Extraordinary sunset views from every home! A few neighbors created a sunset watch area and maintain it. It is complete with benches made by a homeowner and adorned with solar lights, games, birdseed, and a fairy garden. You never know what may appear next! The children in Foxwood Ranch fondly named it “Squirrel Park.”
3. Quiet country setting with city conveniences - close to everything you need. A minute or two to 169/ K-7 Hwy and just a few minutes to I-35 and 69 Hwy.
4. A playground that rivals most city parks, complete with climbing, monkey bars and slide.
5. The community is nestled in farmland and trees, so many residents experience nature and wildlife from their backyards.
6. The swimming pool is amazing! The large pool has swimming lanes, a water slide, an in-water lounging deck, and a kiddy pool area. Multi-colored LED lights light the pool in the evenings! Neighbors host movie nights at the pool in the summer and have multiple gatherings just hanging out and enjoying the company of their neighbors.
7. The clubhouse is the perfect setting for any gathering. Open-air doors slide open to create an indoor-outdoor space for an event. It is complete with nice furniture, a big-screen tv with surround sound, and a gas grill for all to use.
8. Social events for everyone in the community. There is an annual pool party celebrating summer with an ice cream truck, a Fall block party we call the Fall Fling, Halloween gatherings, and a neighbor who is a professional photographer takes pictures of the kiddos in the Halloween costumes and for our Pictures with Santa. Mr. Claus visits in early December to listen to wish lists and pose for holiday pictures.
9. Charming Spring Hill. Not only are you within 8-15 of all the best Johnson County has to offer as far as shopping and restaurants, but downtown Spring Hill also has a wonderful coffee shop, an old-fashion candy shop, an ice cream shop, trendy boutiques and BBQ.
10. The elementary and new middle school are located directly across from Foxwood Ranch, and the high school is just down the road. It's an easy drop-off for parents.
Oh - make sure to ask about our current incentive on buying a completed home. We're offering up to $25,000 in savings. Here's how!